MOELLER MUSIC EVENTS
Traditional Wedding Ceremonies
Paul and Kerena Moeller provide the finest ceremony music for traditional weddings in Chicago.
Whether you are planning an intimate candlelight ceremony, a church wedding, or an outdoor ceremony by the lake, Paul and Kerena Moeller will bring the utmost in musical excellence to your affair. Their versatile repertoire includes a broad range of musical styles that are very well suited for traditional styled ceremonies.
Before your big day, Paul and Kerena will take the necessary time to help you choose a musical program that will compliment your personal style. Their careful planning will insure that all the wedding processions and entrances flow seamlessly from beginning to end.
At a typical wedding ceremony, music is usually provided during the following segments:
– Thirty minutes of prelude music before the ceremony begins as guests are being seated.
– Processional of the wedding attendants.
– Seating of the mothers of the bride and groom.
– Bridal Party’s Processional.
– The Bride’s Processional.
– Unity Candle, Communion, Reflection, Rose Ceremony.
– Recessional or exit music following the presentation of the newly married couple.
– A short postlude of joyous music as your guests leave the ceremony.
Generally, a one hour contract will cover all of the above listed segments.
CEREMONY AND COCKTAIL HOUR COMBINATION
Many couples recognize the added value of hiring the Moeller’s to perform for their cocktail hour immediately following the ceremony. You can relax knowing that your event will flow seamlessly as they will be there to see that everything is taken care of from the first arrival of your guests up to just before your grand entrance at the reception. Paul and Kerena provide a wonderful variety of cocktail music ranging from swing standards to current pop favorites. Please click on to the Cocktail Hour page to learn more.
Notice: Undefined index: window in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/tplayer-html5-audio-player-with-playlist/inc/wptpa_shortcode.php on line 85
Notice: Undefined index: covers in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/tplayer-html5-audio-player-with-playlist/inc/wptpa_shortcode.php on line 104
Traditional Ceremony Play List
- Canon in D - Pachebel
- Bridal Chorus - Richard Wagner
- Wedding March - Felix Mendelssohn
- Arioso - Johann Sebastian Bach
- Air on a G - Johann Sebastian Bach
- Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring - J. S. Bach
- Ave Maria - Johann Sebastian Bach
- Prelude from Cello Suite I - J. S. Bach
- Ave Maria - Franz Schubert
- Claire De Lune - Debussy
- The Swan - Saint-Saens
- Cavatina - Stanley Myers
- Lakme - L. Delibes
- Con Te Partiro - Andrea Boccelli
- Gymnopedie No. 1 - Erik Satie
- Intermezzo - Mascagni
- O, Mio Babbino Caro - Giacomo Puccini
- Quando Men Vo - Giacomo Puccini
- Ode To Joy - Ludwig van Beethoven
- Pathetique Sonata - Ludwig van Beethoven
- Hymne - Vangelis
- Meditation from Thais - Jules Massenet
- Air from the Water Music Suite - G.F. Handel
- Pavane - Maurice Ravel
- Pavane - Gabriel Faure
- Le Rejouissance - Handel
- Hornpipe - Handel
- Trumpet Voluntary - Jeremiah Clarke
- Trumpet Tune - Henry Purcell
- Concerto in D Major – 2nd Mvt - Vivaldi
- The Four Seasons: - Spring- 1st & 2nd Mvts.
- The Four Seasons: - Autumn- 3rd Mvt.
- Allegro from the Mandolin Concerto
- Sonata in E Major - D. Scarrlatti
- Moonlight Sonata - Beethoven
- Edelweiss From “Sound of Music”
- Allegro - Jean-Marie Leclair
- Romanza - Mozart
- Theme From Sonata XVI
- River Flows in You - Yiruma
- Suo Gan - Welsch Lullaby
- All I Ask Of You - Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Candle on The Water - From “Pete’s Dragon”
- Pelagia’s Song - From “Captain Corelli’s Mandolyn”